Learn how to make an Accomplice and other similar themed cocktails and you’re all set for a Bonnie & Clyde-style costume party. Imagine your pad full of turn of the century bank robbers and villains. Women in stockings and garters, men in pinstriped suits, with martinis and danger all around – sounds like the perfect theme event. An Accomplice is the perfect refreshment to complement a theme like that. Not only because you can serve it up in martini glasses, but because…well, it’s called an Accomplice. Get it?
Make it a Stoli Accomplice and pat yourself on the back for the clever word play.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Simple syrup
- Vodka (Stoli works wonders!)
- Lemon juice
- Martini glasses
- Sugar for rimming the glass
- Cocktail shaker
- First, muddle 3 sliced strawberries with an ounce of simple syrup in the cocktail shaker. If you don’t want to mess with mudding fresh fruit, you can use 1 ½ oz. of strawberry syrup instead.
- Add 2 oz. vodka and ½ oz. lemon juice. If you want to use fresh lemons, roughly half a lemon squeezed into the vodka should do the trick.
- Cover shaker. Shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Rim a martini glass with sugar. Strain cocktail into rimmed glass.
- Top off the martini with Champagne. Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry and serve!
Tip: The term brut refers to the amount of sugar added during the production process for champagne. Brut champagne will be the sweetest, while Extra brut will be drier. For truly dry champagne, a brut natural has the least amount of sugar added.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.