How To Make An Agave Kiss
For a smooth, creamy cocktail made with tequila, learn how to make an agave kiss to partner with a dinner for two. The agave kiss is a perfect cocktail to begin a romantic evening. To make an agave kiss you should use silver or white tequila. Below are the ingredients and instructions you will need to make an individual agave kiss.
To make an agave kiss, you will need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glass, chilled
- Small plate
- Cocktail spear
- Two oz. of white or silver tequila
- oz. of white creme de cacao
- 1/2 oz. of Chambord
- oz. of double cream
- White chocolate flakes
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Place ice in the cocktail glass while you are preparing the agave kiss cocktail so that the glass is chilled when you are ready to serve the beverage.
- Combine the tequila, white crème de cacao, Chambord and double cream in the cocktail shaker. Cover the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for approximately fifteen seconds.
- Prepare the chilled cocktail glass. Remove the ice from the cocktail glass and discard. Rim the chilled cocktail glass with the white chocolate flakes. To rim the cocktail glass put the white chocolate flakes on a small plate and gently press the moist rim of the glass into the white chocolate flakes.
- Pour the agave kiss into the prepared cocktail glass. Garnish the cocktail with a spear of fresh raspberries. The cocktail is now complete and ready to be served. The agave kiss is best when it is enjoyed immediately, while the cocktail is at its coldest.