How To Make An Alexander
Want to learn about how to make an Alexander? This drink has been popular since the early 20th century. The Alexander is perfect for a winter drink. You can enjoy drinking this by an open fire or just at the dinner table. When making this recipe, you will yield 1 Alexander.
When making an Alexander, you will need the following items:
- 1 ounce of Brandy
- 1 ounce of Creme De Cacao
- 1 ounce of Double Cream
- Ice Cubes
- Garnish: Nutmeg
- Shaker Glass
- Chilled cocktail glass
How to make an Alexander:
- Add ice into your shaker glass. The first step in this process is adding ice to your shaker glass. You can add as little or much ice as you prefer. You do not have to add the ice from the shaker glass into the cocktail glass.
- Add your Brandy, Creme De Cacao, and Double Cream. You can mix up the amount of these ingredients based on the taste that you prefer.
- Mix the ingredients in your shaker glass thoroughly. Now that you have all your ingredients in your shaker glass, you will want to mix it up thoroughly. You can use a straw or spoon to mix up the drink if you prefer.
- Strain the ingredients into your chilled cocktail glass. After mixing up the drink, you will want to strain it directly into your cocktail glass. You do not have to use all the ice that is in your shaker glass. You can use as much or little as wanted.
- Garnish your drink with nutmeg. After adding your drink into your cocktail glass, you will want to garnish it with your nutmeg. This will give the drink that taste that goes perfectly on a cold winter night. You can also add a straw or umbrella to make the drink look more elegant.
- Sit back and enjoy! After making this perfect Alexander, you can sit back and enjoy!