Knowing how to make aloe vera juice at home can come in handy for a number of reasons. When you make aloe vera juice at home, you can use it to treat a number of ailments, such as stomach and intestinal problems and fatigue. Aloe vera juice can also be used to heal wounds and improve the condition of your hair and skin.
To make aloe vera juice at home you need:
- Aloe plant
- Paring Knife
- Clean jar
- Collect all the materials necessary to make aloe vera juice at home before starting. Aloe oxidizes rapidly once it is extracted, so you won't have time to collect necessary tools throughout the juicemaking process.
- Pick several leaves off a mature aloe vera plant. Use a paring knife to cut away the edges of the aloe leaf that are thorny. Once you have picked and trimmed the leaves, rinse them in a stream of cold water.
- Allow the leaves to sit in a clean bowl for about ten minutes. Some juice will drain naturally during this time.
- Divide the aloe vera leaves into two halves. Use your paring knife to scrape the clear gel from the center of each leaf.
- Put the aloe vera gel into a clean jar. Store the jar in the refrigerator.
Tips and Warnings:
Aloe vera juice can be consumed internally, but it should be done so with caution, and under the advice of a physician or health professional.
Seniors, children and pregnant women are more likely to experience the negative health consequences of aloe vera consumption.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!