How To Make An Artificial Vagina
Try a do it yourself (DIY) project that creates something you can really use by learning how to make an artificial vagina. This style of artificial vagina is similar to the ones produced by Fleshlight. It is a handheld artificial vagina that is also very portable. The average price for an artificial vagina like this one is around $50.00. You can make your own at home for a fraction of the price.
Items needed to make an artificial vagina:
- Chip container (such as Lays or Pringles)
- Foam rubber
- 1 ¼” O-ring
- Clean the chip container. Remove all of the chips from the container (Not only do you get a new sex toy but you get a bonus snack!) before beginning the project. Clean the container thoroughly. If the container is plastic (Choosing a container like this will make your artificial vagina much more durable.) then you can wash it in the sink with warm water and soap. You may also choose to take off the label if there is one. If the container is made of coated cardboard then wipe it clean with a warm wet rag.
- Carefully poke a small hole into the can near the bottom. You may do this with the scissors. If this proves too difficult try using a screwdriver. Be careful not to cut yourself.
- Lay out the foam. Use the chip container to measure how long you need to cut it.
- Next open the condom package and unroll the condom. If the condom is lubricated, turn it inside out. Now place the O-ring inside.
- Measure the foam against the condom. Lay the condom on the foam with the end of the condom slightly above the edge. With your pencil mark where the O-ring is on the foam.
- Cut the foam along that line. Roll up the smaller piece of rubber foam. Now place the rolled up piece of foam in the bottom of the container.
- Lay the condom against the shorter edge of the unrolled foam. The tip and O-ring should hang over one side. The condom’s opening should hang over the other side.
- Roll up the foam over the condom. The top of the condom should be sticking out on one end in the center of the roll. The O-ring will be flat against the other end of the roll.
- Cut a tiny hole in the tip of the condom. Insert the roll into the container, while leaving around half an inch sticking out.
- Stretch the condom open over the edge of the rim of the container. The condom will then hold the foam in place.
- You can now use your homemade vagina. Squirt your choice of lubrication into the condom. You can control the suction by covering the hole on the container.