Every bartender should know how to make an Aviator cocktail. It is known as one of the simplest cocktails to make. The Aviator and Aviation cocktails are very similar in ingredients and recipe.
When making an Aviator cocktail, you will need the following items:
- 2 ounces of Gin
- 1/2 ounce of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce of Maraschino Liqueur
- Garnish: Maraschino Cherries
- Ice Cubes
- Shaker Glass
- Chilled Martini Glass
How to make an Aviator cocktail:
- Add ice cubes into shaker glass. The first step is to add the ice cubes into the shaker glass. You can use as much or as few ice cubes as desired. You do not have to use all the ice cubes in your chilled martini glass.
- Combine gin, lemon juice and maraschino liqueur into the shaker glass. You will want to pour your liquid ingredients onto the ice in the shaker glass. You can use more or less of each ingredient, based upon your taste.
- Mix up the ingredients thoroughly. You will want to shake or stir up your ingredients for about 15-30 seconds. You can at that point decide if you want to add more or less of any ingredients, depending on your taste.
- Strain your drink into the chilled martini glass. Now that you have your drink mixed thoroughly, you will want to strain it into your chilled martini glass. You can use all or some of the ice in the shaker glass.
- Add your garnish into your drink. Now you will want to add your garnish. You can put one or two maraschino cherries directly into your drink. If you have a stirrer stick, you can add the cherries onto it. The cherries directly in the drink will give it that sweet taste that you desire.
- Sit back and enjoy! Now that you have made this simple drink, you are ready to sit back and enjoy the Aviator cocktail!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.