Knowing how to make a bachelor party cake with boobs can come in handy-after all, because unless there is a naked woman involved, it’s not really an official bachelor party. Moreover, if your best buddy, the groom, doesn’t feel comfortable about strippers, an anatomically correct-shaped bachelor party cake is the next best thing to being there, right? Well, it’s actually a world removed from the real deal, but hey, your old pal has to face his bride the next day; so go with the flow. Here is how to make a bachelor party cake he will remember for a lifetime.
- Box of Cake Mix
- Cake Mixer
- Butter Knife
- Scissors (optional)
Other Optional Items Needed:
- Baby Nipples
- Two Pink Snowball Cakes
- Food Coloring
- Shredded Coconut
- Small Hoop Earring
- Choose your pans for the “body.” The first thing you need to do is to decide what kind of pan shape you want. There are two ways to go on this, and both are easy cheesy to do. You can either use one round 10-inch pan (lower body) and another round 8-inch (upper body). Cut off the bottom in a straight line of the “upper” body, and cut off the top of the “lower” body after it is cooked. Line them up, end to end, with the squared, cut off ends together. If that sounds too complicated, you can simply use a regular rectangle sheet cake pan and after the bachelor cake is cooked, cut it to form the hourglass figure.
- Make the bachelor party cake. After you have decided with pans to use, get your pre-mixed cake box and just follow the directions. Preheat your oven (usually set at 375 degrees Fahrenheit). Some mixes call for two eggs, some for three; but all are just eggs and water. Make sure you put your pans aside with the oil and flour in them beforehand so that you can go from blending to pouring. Put the pans in the oven.
- Make the torso. A good rule of thumb for cooking a bachelor party cake is when you start to smell the delicious aroma in the air, it more than likely is finished cooking, but check the center with a toothpick or a fork to make sure. Whether you’ve opted for the two round pans, or the one long, rectangle one, just follow the directions in step one.
- Ice her up. Depending on what color flesh your bachelor party cake is going to be depends on what kind of icing you get. You can use caramel, butterscotch or white icing for a lighter-toned female, or chocolate for a darker skin tone. You may want to experiment with white icing and food coloring to try to match what color you imagine her to be.
- Make the boobs! You have several choices here, but two coconut pink snowballs placed just strategically right really looks cool. For her nipples, you can use cherries, sans the stem. Alternatively, you can get two baby bottles and chop off the tops of the nipples. Mix in some pink food coloring with white icing or green with chocolate icing. If you really want to go all out, give her a nipple ring for that ultra-chic bachelor cake party girl.
- Decorate the nether regions. Did someone mention “anatomically correct”? Bet you were wondering why you needed the shredded coconut. Throw some down south. It will be a ginormous hit with everyone, and it will be the talk of the night.
Now that you’re hip to how to make a bachelor party cake, go forth and squeeze out every last bit of freedom you can for your buddy. Pass out the cigars and get stupid.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.