Knowing how to make a Bahama Mama at home will allow your girlfriend to feel as if she is in the Caribbean. Known as the Caribbean drink, the Bahama Mama is a colorless, very intoxicating drink. It has a very sweet taste.
When making a Bahama Mama, you will need:
- 1/2 oz Light Rum
- 1/2 oz Gold Rum
- 1/2 oz Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz Coconut Liquor or Rum
- 1/2 oz of Grenadine Syrup
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Unusually shaped glass
- Decorate your glass. To make this drink really stand out get your glass ready. Pick out an unusually shaped glass. You can take your glass and give it a chill. Freeze the glass, then dip the rim into lemon juice. Take the rim then and dip into sugar. This will give your glass a better look. It will also add to the taste of the drink.
- Put your ingredients into the blender. The next step is putting all the ingredients into the mixer. Add all your rum and juices. Also add your ice to the blender.
- Mix the drink really well. You will want to keep the drink in the blender until it is a smooth and slushy solution. Make sure that drink is satisfactory for you. You will not want it to be too thin or too thick.
- Pour your drink into the glass. After mixing the drink really well, you can pour the drink into your glass.
- Accessorize your drink glass. If you really want to make your drink look great, add some accessories. You can add a straw, umbrella, sparkler or whatever you desire to your glass. With your lemon juice and sugar on the side of your glass, you could also add a piece of fruit to the side. It will make the drink look colorful. It will also add to the taste of the drink.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.