Knowing how to make a Bahama Mama at home will allow your girlfriend to feel as if she is in the Caribbean. Known as the Caribbean drink, the Bahama Mama is a colorless, very intoxicating drink. It has a very sweet taste.
When making a Bahama Mama, you will need:
- 1/2 oz Light Rum
- 1/2 oz Gold Rum
- 1/2 oz Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz Coconut Liquor or Rum
- 1/2 oz of Grenadine Syrup
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Unusually shaped glass
- Decorate your glass. To make this drink really stand out get your glass ready. Pick out an unusually shaped glass. You can take your glass and give it a chill. Freeze the glass, then dip the rim into lemon juice. Take the rim then and dip into sugar. This will give your glass a better look. It will also add to the taste of the drink.
- Put your ingredients into the blender. The next step is putting all the ingredients into the mixer. Add all your rum and juices. Also add your ice to the blender.
- Mix the drink really well. You will want to keep the drink in the blender until it is a smooth and slushy solution. Make sure that drink is satisfactory for you. You will not want it to be too thin or too thick.
- Pour your drink into the glass. After mixing the drink really well, you can pour the drink into your glass.
- Accessorize your drink glass. If you really want to make your drink look great, add some accessories. You can add a straw, umbrella, sparkler or whatever you desire to your glass. With your lemon juice and sugar on the side of your glass, you could also add a piece of fruit to the side. It will make the drink look colorful. It will also add to the taste of the drink.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.