You can learn how to make Bailey’s Irish coffee quickly and easily. Bailey’s Irish coffee is traditionally made with Bailey’s Irish Cream liquor. Additionally, you can also make the warm sweet treat using Bailey’s White Chocolate liquor to create a unique twist to a traditional favorite.
- 8 ounces Hot Brewed Coffee
- 1 to 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Canned Extra Creamy Whipped Cream
Steps to Make Bailey’s Irish Coffee:
- Pour Bailey’s Irish Cream into an 8 ounce coffee mug.
- Add hot brewed coffee to fill the mug ¼ inch from the top. Stir well.
- Pour in a small amount of half-and-half, just to the top.
- Top with whipped cream; serve immediately.
- Create an iced coffee version by filling a 12 ounce glass with ice. Pour Bailey’s Irish Cream or White Chocolate liquor over the ice. Pour cold brewed coffee and half-and-half over ice. Mix well, top with whipped cream and serve.
- Make non-alcoholic Irish coffee by adding one or two tablespoons Irish cream syrup to a mug. Pour in brewed coffee, half-and-half and stir. Top with whipped cream. This can be made hot or iced.
- Substitute Bailey’s White Chocolate liquor for the Irish Cream. Following the same procedures for hot or iced Irish coffee as described above, add half-and-half and whipped cream.
- Espresso coffee may be used in place of regular brewed coffee for a stronger coffee flavor. Use 4 ounces of espresso coffee and 4 ounces of half-and-half. For hot espresso, heat the half-and-half before adding it to the coffee.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.