One of the most important aspects of basketball is knowing how to make basketball shoes grip better. You want to know how to make basketball shoes grip better so you don't go sliding all over the court when you are trying to make the big play. Before we get started, you will need the following materials:
- A Sticky Mat
- Basketball Shoes
- A Push Broom
Here is everything you need to know about how to make basketball shoes grip better.
- Buy a sticky mat. What causes your basketball shoes to lose their grip is mostly dust collecting on the court and the bottom of your shoes. This dust creates a slick layer on the bottom of your basketball shoes, thus causing you to slip and slide rather than cut and drive. The first step in learning how to make basketball shoes grip better is to purchase a sticky mat. Sticky mats have layers of grippy tape that remove dust from the bottoms of your shoes when you stand on them, making your shoes grip better.
- Clean your basketball shoes regularly. Another step in learning how to make basketball shoes grip better is to make sure your shoes are clean. Clean shoes will always grip better.
- Clean the basketball court. A clean basketball court will help your basketball shoes grip better, since there won't be any dust particles to slide on. This step in learning how to make basketball shoes grip better works along the same lines as cleaning your basketball shoes.
- Wipe the bottoms of your shoes between plays. NBA players are often seen wiping the bottoms of their shoes between plays. This common but unsanitary practice is to make their shoes grip better by wiping off any dust that might have accumulated on their shoes. It is a quick and temporary fix, but can easily be done during a game, making it the most convenient way to make basketball shoes grip better.
- Don't use adhesive sprays on your shoes. Using adhesive sprays might seem like a good idea to get some grip for your basketball shoes, but it doesn't work out that way. The sprays cause pretty much everything you step on to stick to the bottoms of your shoes, creating a very slick surface for you to walk upon. If you follow these tips, you will know how to make basketball shoes grip better in no time, and start making big plays on the court.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."