Learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot and you will rediscover childhood as an adult. The Bazooka Joe shot is a delicious shot where alcohol isn't even noticeable. It is a favorite among the ladies because of this. This beverage is served chilled in a shot glass and tastes just like bubble gum. Once you realize how easy it is to learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you'll soon be the life of any party.
To learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you will need:
- Shot glass
- 1/2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz.. of Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 oz. of Banana Liqueur
- Chill out. The first step to learning how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot is to fill your shaker or tin with ice. This will chill the liquids that you pour inside, as this shot should be taken cold.
- Add your booze. The next step is to add a half ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream, a half ounce of Blue Curaçao and a half ounce of banana liqueur to the shaker.
- Shake and pour. The final step in making a Bazooka Joe Shot is to shake the shaker well. Then, pour your concoction into a shot glass.
- Fun tip. If you are making these for a group, wrap your shot glass in a Bazooka Joe comic and secure it with a rubber band. Everyone will get a laugh and their fortune.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!