Learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot and you will rediscover childhood as an adult. The Bazooka Joe shot is a delicious shot where alcohol isn't even noticeable. It is a favorite among the ladies because of this. This beverage is served chilled in a shot glass and tastes just like bubble gum. Once you realize how easy it is to learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you'll soon be the life of any party.
To learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you will need:
- Shot glass
- 1/2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz.. of Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 oz. of Banana Liqueur
- Chill out. The first step to learning how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot is to fill your shaker or tin with ice. This will chill the liquids that you pour inside, as this shot should be taken cold.
- Add your booze. The next step is to add a half ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream, a half ounce of Blue Curaçao and a half ounce of banana liqueur to the shaker.
- Shake and pour. The final step in making a Bazooka Joe Shot is to shake the shaker well. Then, pour your concoction into a shot glass.
- Fun tip. If you are making these for a group, wrap your shot glass in a Bazooka Joe comic and secure it with a rubber band. Everyone will get a laugh and their fortune.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?