Learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot and you will rediscover childhood as an adult. The Bazooka Joe shot is a delicious shot where alcohol isn't even noticeable. It is a favorite among the ladies because of this. This beverage is served chilled in a shot glass and tastes just like bubble gum. Once you realize how easy it is to learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you'll soon be the life of any party.
To learn how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot, you will need:
- Shot glass
- 1/2 oz. of Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz.. of Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 oz. of Banana Liqueur
- Chill out. The first step to learning how to make a Bazooka Joe Shot is to fill your shaker or tin with ice. This will chill the liquids that you pour inside, as this shot should be taken cold.
- Add your booze. The next step is to add a half ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream, a half ounce of Blue Curaçao and a half ounce of banana liqueur to the shaker.
- Shake and pour. The final step in making a Bazooka Joe Shot is to shake the shaker well. Then, pour your concoction into a shot glass.
- Fun tip. If you are making these for a group, wrap your shot glass in a Bazooka Joe comic and secure it with a rubber band. Everyone will get a laugh and their fortune.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.