How To Make Bbq Sauce
Learning how to make bbq sauce is going to be something that continuously keeps giving in return. Barbecue sauce is something you can use for so many different recipes, not to mention the main ingredient to many dishes. If you love having Bbqs at home, if you love flavorful and moist meat, you will never have to worry about buying another bottle of bbq sauce.
To Make BBQ Sauce, you will need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Tomato Paste
- Peanut oil
- Steak Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Pepper Sauce
- Learning to make bbq sauce is not so tough, and it is very rewarding in the end. If you use bbq sauce for several of your meals, and you just cant live with out it, then you have come to the right place. Apple Cider Vinegar is a very important ingredient to this bbq sauce, and you will need two cups of it to start out.
- When you’re using tomato paste, you already know your going to have an awesome bbq sauce. When you’re using catsup or anything else, you know it’s going to be much more rich, thick, and tastier with the paste. Much better, alone, and with any food like chicken, beef, or pork. You will need four ounces of tomato paste, and will start to combine the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Sugar is always important in a bbq sauce; you cannot go wrong, as long as you have base ingredients. If you know how to start a bbq sauce, then you can also finish it, for this recipe you will need a tablespoon and a half of sugar, to make sure it’s correct.
- Your next step is to make sure you have one and a half tablespoons of peanut oil. It’s important you don’t leave this ingredient out, especially if you want the best bbq sauce. Peanut oil doesn’t only give your bbq sauce a good taste, but it makes it a little thick as well, and if thick is important in your bbq sauce do not forget the peanut oil.
- The next ingredient you will need to add to the saucepan is the one and a half tablespoons of salt. Of course, everyone knows that salt brings together all the ingredients. This is the same circumstances for this recipe, but if you chose to tweak the recipe feel free to lesson the salt amount, or even add more if you feel it necessary, this recipe should be to your taste.
- You’re going to add three-quarters of a tablespoon of steak sauce next to the saucepan, to help the recipe along. Almost being finished, you have nothing to lose.
- Once you finished adding all of the ingredients above, you can finally add the three-quarter tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire sauce is very important to a bbq recipe; this is in some opinion another one of the key ingredients. It gives the recipe certain sweetness, which empowers the recipe to work its hardest.
- Finally, after gathering all of the above ingredients and adding them to your saucepan you will need to add half a tablespoon of hot pepper sauce to the saucepan. This is the final touch, the last ingredient, and once finished adding this and allowing letting simmer for about ten minutes, you can taste your finished product. Again, if you feel the need to add another ingredient or more to one of the above, feel free, this recipe should be to your taste.
This recipe is amongst several favorites, and many prefer this recipe exactly the way it is. This bbq recipe can be used for marinating, and you can baste any type of meat you choose to cook with this bbq sauce. You can also use this at the dinner table if you’re in need to add some bbq sauce to your dinner. Very delicious taste to finish your meal.