How To Make Beef Brisket In Slow Cooker
If you're a certifiable carnivore, then you need to know how to make beef brisket in slow cooker. This is a recipe that's easy enough for everyone. It sits in the slow cooker long enough that you can make it in the morning and have an amazing dinner by the evening. This recipe is especially great for students and first-time apartment owners, since making beef brisket in slow cooker requires relatively few ingredients. This allows you to buy a relatively-higher grade of meat, considering that you only need a few other things that you probably already have lying around the house. Make the most of your limited kitchen space by learning how to make beef brisket in slow cooker.
To make beef brisket in slow cooker, you'll need:
- 3 pounds of good quality beef brisket
- 2 12 ounce bottles of chili sauce
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- Cooking oil
- Make the gravy. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sauce, soup mix, and garlic powder, mixing until well blended. Taste it, and be sure to adjust the levels of garlic powder if the flavor is too weak or strong.
- Put the beef brisket in the slow cooker. Be sure to grease the slow cooker beforehand. Pour the gravy on top of the brisket, turning the meat over as to coat both sides.
- Cook the beef. Set the slow cooker to the Low setting and cook for about eight to ten hours. When it's finished, slice the brisket against the grain and pour the leftover gravy over the pieces.
To make the most of your small amount of kitchen equipment, you really can't go wrong with learning how to make beef brisket in slow cooker. This is one of the best recipes that you can make and still be able to accomplish everything else you needed to do throughout the day, since making beef brisket in slow cooker pretty much involves setting all of the ingredients to cook and waiting for it to finish. For the full effect, pair this recipe with a zinfandel, whose full-bodied and bold flavors will blend very well with this easy beef brisket recipe.