Every beer lover needs to know how to make beer shampoo to add sheen and body to your hair. Make it with your favorite beer, or if you can’t bear using the beer you love to drink, use the cheapest beer you can find. After a little cooking, you’ll have your own specially formulated beer shampoo.
To make beer shampoo, you will need:
- Can or bottle of beer
- Plastic container with lid
- Measure out one cup of beer. Put it in the pan. Turn the stove on to medium high. Keep the pan uncovered.
- Boil the beer in the uncovered pan for fifteen minutes, or until the amount of liquid reduces to about a half cup.
- While the beer is boiling down, measure out one cup of shampoo. Pour it into a medium bowl.
- Take the pan of beer off of the heat, and let it cool.
- Pour the beer into the shampoo in the bowl. Gently stir the beer and shampoo together.
- Use a funnel to pour the beer shampoo into a plastic bottle with a lid.
- Use your beer shampoo as you would any other shampoo. Apply, lather, rinse, and repeat.
Don’t store your custom made beer shampoo in a glass beer bottle, because it could shatter in the shower and cut you.
Be sure to watch the beer as you cook it down in the pan. Don’t leave things unattended on the stove.
No matter how thirsty you get, never drink your beer shampoo!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …