Every beer lover needs to know how to make beer shampoo to add sheen and body to your hair. Make it with your favorite beer, or if you can’t bear using the beer you love to drink, use the cheapest beer you can find. After a little cooking, you’ll have your own specially formulated beer shampoo.
To make beer shampoo, you will need:
- Can or bottle of beer
- Plastic container with lid
- Measure out one cup of beer. Put it in the pan. Turn the stove on to medium high. Keep the pan uncovered.
- Boil the beer in the uncovered pan for fifteen minutes, or until the amount of liquid reduces to about a half cup.
- While the beer is boiling down, measure out one cup of shampoo. Pour it into a medium bowl.
- Take the pan of beer off of the heat, and let it cool.
- Pour the beer into the shampoo in the bowl. Gently stir the beer and shampoo together.
- Use a funnel to pour the beer shampoo into a plastic bottle with a lid.
- Use your beer shampoo as you would any other shampoo. Apply, lather, rinse, and repeat.
Don’t store your custom made beer shampoo in a glass beer bottle, because it could shatter in the shower and cut you.
Be sure to watch the beer as you cook it down in the pan. Don’t leave things unattended on the stove.
No matter how thirsty you get, never drink your beer shampoo!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!