How To Make Bellissima Rose Chardonnay
The main factor in knowing how to make Bellissima Rose Chardonnay is making sure that you have the correct wisdom on wine as you would making any other mixed drink. Wine is an alcohol that cannot be mixed with just anything or everything. There are certain things that bring the true chardonnay flavor to the surface, while other things just smother out the true born characteristics of the wine.
- First, make sure that you have a 4 Week Fruit Wine Kit, 6.1L- 6kg. This specific recipe for Bellissima Rose Chardonnay makes exactly 30 full bottles. Pricing ranges from $43.99 to $46.99 (no tax).
- Start the process by separating the juice and the fruit into quart size bottles.
- Add sugar to the juice bottle and the fruit bottle and shake very well.
- Pour warm water, yeast and sugar into a container and continue to mix until everything has dissolved. Cover up the following ingredients and sit aside for one to two hours so that the thick foam can begin to form.
- Mix a small portion of the foam into each one of the fruit and juice bottles until both have been blended well. Fruit makes the best Bellissima there is., while juice gives it the balance it needs and removes the bitterness.
- Make sure that the jars are secured with a napkin and rubber band or cork so that nothing is able to get in. This gives the wine time to produce its own flavor with no outside interruptions. Sit the jars in a 70 degree room for nine to twelve days.
- Throughout the course of wine sitting, make sure that you are gradually draining new liquid to another bottle and tasting to see how it's coming along as you do so.
- Last but certainly not least, to complete your Bellissima Speciality you must add potassium sorbet to each individual jar. Once again wrap with a napkin and rubber band and sit in a 60 degree room until ready to consume.
Before you know it your Stupendous Bellissima Rose Chardonnay is ready and can be prepared to be served at a very romantic meaningful night.