How To Make Better Love
Wondering how to make better love? Men throughout the ages have been wondering the same thing--what does it take to make better love with your sexual counterpart? As timeless and natural as sex is, some men still need extra guidance on how to pleasure a woman during the act of love making. In most cases, sex is going to feel good no matter what, but until she is trying her hardest not to scream, your work isn't done. Here are some strategies you can take to make better love with your lady.
- Set the mood. No woman wants to do it in the back of a Volkswagon, so plan accordingly. Before your magical evening make sure the house is empty and you won't be disturbed. Go to your local grocery store and pick up a few candles, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a few of her favorite fruits. Cherries and strawberries will work great.
- Make dinner. If she walks into the house and sees a wonderful meal already prepared, in the back of her mind she'll be planning the ways to repay you. Don't make something too greasy or heavy though. Stay away from ribs and wings. She has to eat enough of those during the weekly ball game. Make a salad and pasta served with wine.
- Time for dessert. After dinner, let her know dessert will be served in the bedroom. You should already have a chilled bottle of wine with the fruit, chocolate syrup and whipped cream set up in the bedroom. This is where your evening really begins. Have her relax and feed her the fruit; it will put her in the mood.
- Next comes foreplay. Do not just jump right in for sex. This is an evening of romance and making love, not a quickie. Pleasure her. Make her want you even more. Use the chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Pour some on her body and lick it off. She will want to do the same for you. Try giving her a massage. The more you touch her, the better.
- Time for the main event. When you start, be slow and gentle. You're goal is to make her feel good, so pay attention to her. She'll let you know if she's enjoying it. Do not stay at a slow speed for too long, you don't want to bore her. Make sure to change the style and tempo every so often. Surprise her with new moves you normally don't try on her.
You should last as long as possible. If you need to free your load before the big evening to help you last longer. Don't be afraid to pull out if you feel like you may ejaculate earlier than anticipated. Just pull out for a while and when you've calmed down, go back in. A good amount of time to last is 45 minutes.
- Go out with a bang. Don't finish in the missionary position. Consider doggy style or other special positions. Any position you're both comfortable doing that will allow you to go deeper and faster inside her will be a perfect end to this exciting evening.
There you have it. Now you know how to make better love to a woman. Make sure you follow all these steps. Even the smaller steps, like dinner, make a big difference to a woman. In most cases, the smaller things really do count.