How To Make Better Sex
Understanding how to make better sex can actually help improve your quality of life. If you have a satisfying sex life, then you are more likely to be a fulfilled, well rounded person in other aspects of your life. With a few simple strategies, you can make your sex life better now and for years to come.
- Drink to make sex better. Drinks like orange juice, pomegranate juice, coffee and red wine trigger libido and put you in the mood. They can also improve sexual performance to lead to better sex.
- Eat to make sex better. Foods like asparagus, bananas and dark chocolate can help improve sexual function and help you achieve a stronger orgasm, which both aid in better sex.
- Get off your feet and run. Running and similar cardiovascular exercises increase adrenalin, improve vascular tissue health, enhance physical function and reduce the risk of impotence. To help make sex better and improve sexual performance, go for a jog before you hit the sheets.
- Lose ten pounds. Losing weight is a natural way to stimulate and increase sex hormones, as well as increase your confidence, both of which can make sex better. Of course, you should only lose weight if you have those ten pounds to lose.
- Communicate with your partner. A simple, straightforward way to make sex better is to tell your partner what you like in the bedroom. When you get what you want, such as oral sex or some kinky role playing, you’re more likely to have a better, more satisfying sex life.