How To Make A Black Dragon Cocktail
Want to know how to make a Black Dragon cocktail? This is only one way to make it, mind you. If you have another way you prefer, go for it! A Black Dragon cocktail is relatively simple to make and well worth the effort.
To make a Black Dragon cocktail, you will need:
- One-third cup peppermint schnapps
- One-third cup Kahlua
- One-third cup Scotch
- Shot glass
- Spoon (optional)
- Ingredients Peppermint schnapps, Kahlua, and Scotch are the most commons liqueurs used in making a Black Dragon cocktail. The scotch is generally Glenfiddich, but there’s no rule requiring it be Glenfiddich.
- Quantities There are no exact measurements required for making a Black Dragon cocktail. Making one drink only requires enough alcohol to fill a shot glass and since there are only three ingredients, it’s rather obvious that you only need a third of each. The exact amount can depend on the size of the glass.
- Glass Generally, you make a Black Dragon cocktail in a shot glass. It’s meant to be a small drink, but there’s no law saying it has to be served in a tiny shot glass.
- Mix Add the peppermint schnapps first, followed by the Kahlua and the Scotch. Pour carefully so that you end up with three different layers. Use a spoon to make the layers in the glass if you need to.
- Drink The final step is to, you guessed it, drink the cocktail. Have fun!