Want to know how to make a Black Dragon cocktail? This is only one way to make it, mind you. If you have another way you prefer, go for it! A Black Dragon cocktail is relatively simple to make and well worth the effort.
To make a Black Dragon cocktail, you will need:
- One-third cup peppermint schnapps
- One-third cup Kahlua
- One-third cup Scotch
- Shot glass
- Spoon (optional)
- Ingredients Peppermint schnapps, Kahlua, and Scotch are the most commons liqueurs used in making a Black Dragon cocktail. The scotch is generally Glenfiddich, but there’s no rule requiring it be Glenfiddich.
- Quantities There are no exact measurements required for making a Black Dragon cocktail. Making one drink only requires enough alcohol to fill a shot glass and since there are only three ingredients, it’s rather obvious that you only need a third of each. The exact amount can depend on the size of the glass.
- Glass Generally, you make a Black Dragon cocktail in a shot glass. It’s meant to be a small drink, but there’s no law saying it has to be served in a tiny shot glass.
- Mix Add the peppermint schnapps first, followed by the Kahlua and the Scotch. Pour carefully so that you end up with three different layers. Use a spoon to make the layers in the glass if you need to.
- Drink The final step is to, you guessed it, drink the cocktail. Have fun!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.