Learning how to make blood on Pivot can help you make a whole new type of stickfigure animation. Pivot Stickfigure Animator is a free computer program that you can use to create stickfigure animations. You can also draw other items into your animations, such as weapons or blood. Once you save the blood file, you can import it into any animation. It’s just a simple matter of drawing the blood and coloring it red.
To accomplish this, you need:
- Pivot Stickfigure Animator
- Download the Pivot Stickfigure Animator program. To download the program, you need to visit a third party website. Click the “Download” button from the Pivot Stickfigure Animator page, and allow the program to download. Save it to your desktop when prompted.
- Open the Pivot Stickfigure Animator program. From your desktop, click the version of Pivot that you have downloaded. The program’s main screen will open.
- Click “Create Figure Type.” This option will allow you to make an image other than a stickfigure, such as blood. You can find “Create Figure Type” from the “File” menu, located in the left hand corner of the Pivot program.
- Click the “Color” button. This button is located in the menu on the left hand side of the Pivot program. Once you click the button, a “Color” window will appear. Choose the shade of red you want to make the blood and click “OK.”
- Choose the “Add Line” button to make the blood. This button is in the menu on the left side of the Pivot program. Once you click it, you can create a line as short or as long as you want. It will come out red like blood. Add as many lines as you want to create more of a puddle or blood or splashes of blood. Click “File” and then “Save” to save the file so you can incorporate it into future Pivot animations.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?