How To Make A Bloody Caesar
It is easy to learn how to make a Bloody Caesar, also referred to as a Caesar, as it is a drink similar to the well-known Bloody Mary. The main difference is the use of Clamato juice instead of tomato juice. Clamato juice is a mixture of tomato juice and clam broth. Serve the Bloody Caesar on the rocks in a large glass with a garnish of lime and celery. Make a Bloody Caesar virgin style by omitting the Vodka from the recipe.
To make a bloody Caesar, you will need:
- 6 ounces Clamato Juice
- 1-1/2 ounces Vodka
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 celery stalk
- Prepare the serving glass prior to making the Bloody Caesar by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim of a highball glass and dipping it into celery salt.
- Make a Bloody Caesar by adding all ingredients into the glass. Use 6 ounces Clamato Juice, 1-1/2 ounces Vodka, 2 dashes of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and a dash of celery salt and pepper.
- Fill the remaining area of the glass with ice. Stick a crisp stalk of celery into the glass to use as a stir stick. Garnish by sticking a wedge of lemon or lime onto the edge of the glass.
- Use other ingredients for a variation when making a Bloody Caesar. Add wasabi, horseradish or cayenne pepper in addition to or instead of the hot sauce. Use a pickled green bean, stalk of asparagus or pickle instead of the celery stalk.