It is easy to learn how to make a Bloody Caesar, also referred to as a Caesar, as it is a drink similar to the well-known Bloody Mary. The main difference is the use of Clamato juice instead of tomato juice. Clamato juice is a mixture of tomato juice and clam broth. Serve the Bloody Caesar on the rocks in a large glass with a garnish of lime and celery. Make a Bloody Caesar virgin style by omitting the Vodka from the recipe.
To make a bloody Caesar, you will need:
- 6 ounces Clamato Juice
- 1-1/2 ounces Vodka
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 celery stalk
- Prepare the serving glass prior to making the Bloody Caesar by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim of a highball glass and dipping it into celery salt.
- Make a Bloody Caesar by adding all ingredients into the glass. Use 6 ounces Clamato Juice, 1-1/2 ounces Vodka, 2 dashes of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and a dash of celery salt and pepper.
- Fill the remaining area of the glass with ice. Stick a crisp stalk of celery into the glass to use as a stir stick. Garnish by sticking a wedge of lemon or lime onto the edge of the glass.
- Use other ingredients for a variation when making a Bloody Caesar. Add wasabi, horseradish or cayenne pepper in addition to or instead of the hot sauce. Use a pickled green bean, stalk of asparagus or pickle instead of the celery stalk.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …