It is easy to learn how to make a Bloody Caesar, also referred to as a Caesar, as it is a drink similar to the well-known Bloody Mary. The main difference is the use of Clamato juice instead of tomato juice. Clamato juice is a mixture of tomato juice and clam broth. Serve the Bloody Caesar on the rocks in a large glass with a garnish of lime and celery. Make a Bloody Caesar virgin style by omitting the Vodka from the recipe.
To make a bloody Caesar, you will need:
- 6 ounces Clamato Juice
- 1-1/2 ounces Vodka
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground pepper
- 1 celery stalk
- Prepare the serving glass prior to making the Bloody Caesar by rubbing a lime wedge around the rim of a highball glass and dipping it into celery salt.
- Make a Bloody Caesar by adding all ingredients into the glass. Use 6 ounces Clamato Juice, 1-1/2 ounces Vodka, 2 dashes of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and a dash of celery salt and pepper.
- Fill the remaining area of the glass with ice. Stick a crisp stalk of celery into the glass to use as a stir stick. Garnish by sticking a wedge of lemon or lime onto the edge of the glass.
- Use other ingredients for a variation when making a Bloody Caesar. Add wasabi, horseradish or cayenne pepper in addition to or instead of the hot sauce. Use a pickled green bean, stalk of asparagus or pickle instead of the celery stalk.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.