You will never feel the pressure of choosing between a Bloody Mary and a Martini once you know how to make a Bloody-tini. A Bloody-tini is the love-child of a Bloody Mary and a Martini; it has all of the spice of a Bloody Mary with the smoothness of a Martini. Even though it sounds complex, a Bloody-tini is simple to put together. If you indulge in Bloody Marys or Martinis on a regular basis, you already have all of the makings of a Bloody-tini.
- Pepper flavored vodka
- Dry vermouth
- Olive juice
- Clamato juice
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
- Put two ice cubes in your cocktail shaker. Putting ice in your cocktail shaker before you start mixing your Bloody-tini will chill the cocktail shaker and your ingredients; so when you're ready to serve your Bloody-tini it will come out nice and cold.
- Pour 2 oz. of pepper flavored vodka into your cocktail shaker. The pepper flavored vodka is what will give your Bloody-tini the spice of a Bloody Mary.
- Add 1 oz. of dry vermouth. Vermouth is a Martini ingredient that will silence the natural sweetness of the vodka. Taking the natural sweetness out of the vodka will help to bring out the pepper flavor of your vodka.
- Pour in 2 oz. of clamato juice. Clamato juice is a combination of clam juice and tomato juice that is pretty nasty on its own, but you can't make a Bloody-tini without it. Clamato juice is what gives your Bloody-tini its smooth texture and an extra hint of flavor.
- Put in 1 tbsp of olive juice. A dash of olive juice will give your Bloody-tini a little extra zing and quiet the fire of your pepper-flavored vodka a bit.
- Mix your Bloody-tini. Put the lid on your cocktail shaker and shake until the shaker is frosty. Once the shaker is frosty, pour your Bloody-tini into a martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy. After you pour you Bloody-tini, garnish the cocktail with two olives on the rim on the glass or skewered on toothpicks and place inside of your Bloody-tini.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …