You will never feel the pressure of choosing between a Bloody Mary and a Martini once you know how to make a Bloody-tini. A Bloody-tini is the love-child of a Bloody Mary and a Martini; it has all of the spice of a Bloody Mary with the smoothness of a Martini. Even though it sounds complex, a Bloody-tini is simple to put together. If you indulge in Bloody Marys or Martinis on a regular basis, you already have all of the makings of a Bloody-tini.
- Pepper flavored vodka
- Dry vermouth
- Olive juice
- Clamato juice
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
- Put two ice cubes in your cocktail shaker. Putting ice in your cocktail shaker before you start mixing your Bloody-tini will chill the cocktail shaker and your ingredients; so when you're ready to serve your Bloody-tini it will come out nice and cold.
- Pour 2 oz. of pepper flavored vodka into your cocktail shaker. The pepper flavored vodka is what will give your Bloody-tini the spice of a Bloody Mary.
- Add 1 oz. of dry vermouth. Vermouth is a Martini ingredient that will silence the natural sweetness of the vodka. Taking the natural sweetness out of the vodka will help to bring out the pepper flavor of your vodka.
- Pour in 2 oz. of clamato juice. Clamato juice is a combination of clam juice and tomato juice that is pretty nasty on its own, but you can't make a Bloody-tini without it. Clamato juice is what gives your Bloody-tini its smooth texture and an extra hint of flavor.
- Put in 1 tbsp of olive juice. A dash of olive juice will give your Bloody-tini a little extra zing and quiet the fire of your pepper-flavored vodka a bit.
- Mix your Bloody-tini. Put the lid on your cocktail shaker and shake until the shaker is frosty. Once the shaker is frosty, pour your Bloody-tini into a martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy. After you pour you Bloody-tini, garnish the cocktail with two olives on the rim on the glass or skewered on toothpicks and place inside of your Bloody-tini.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …