You can learn how to make a Bogart cocktail by following a few simple steps. Make this sweet drink with high quality liqueurs. If you choose to use cheap, generic choices you may be disappointed in the results.
When making a Bogart cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail glass
- one ounce brandy
- 1 1/2 ounce apple brandy
- 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/4 ounce lime syrup
- 1/4 ounce lemon syrup
- Lime or lemon wedge (or both)
- Place four ice cubes in the shaker. Adding ice cubes, while not necessary, does chill the liqueur to make a uniformly chilled Bogart cocktail.
Add one ounce of brandy to the shaker.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of apple brandy to the shaker.
- Add 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka to the shaker.
- Add 1/4 ounce lime syrup to the shaker.
Add 1/4 ounce lemon syrup to the shaker.
- Shake the shaker quickly back and forth to mix the shots completely. You should only need to shake the shaker about five times to mix the Bogart cocktail ingredients thoroughly.
Pour the Bogart cocktail mixture from the shaker into the cocktail glass.
- Place a lime or lemon wedge on the rim of the cocktail glass. Use both fruits if desired. The fruits add a decorative touch to your Bogart cocktail.
Try making some slight modifications to the Bogart cocktail to find the right combination for your taste. Add a splash of grenadine, a cherry flavored syrup, or other flavored syrups to the mixture in the shaker just before shaking.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.