One of the many talents that is going to earn you more friends and a lot of recognition is knowing how to make a boob cake. This dessert is perfect for a birthday party, bachelor party, and maybe even a baby shower. Making a boob cake gives you all kinds of freedom when it comes to decorating it and let's face it, at the very least, everyone is going to get a good laugh.
You will need:
- Two cake mixes and all of the ingredients listed on the back of the box)
- an oven safe bowl or a dome shaped cake pan
- icing and decorations (this depends on the way you are planning to adorn the boob cake)
- a cake sheet
- aluminum foil
- an oven
- Cover a cake sheet with aluminum foil. This will give you a place to display the cake. And yes, you are going to want to display this cake. If you don't have a cake sheet, you can just cover a piece of cardboard. Just remember it won't be as sturdy.
- Make two cake mixes following the directions on the back of the box. If you are worried about the boob cake being even, you may want to just make one cake mix and complete the process and repeat all of the steps for the other side.
- Grease the dome shaped pan or oven safe bowl. Pour in the cake mix, making sure that you don't fill up to the very top. Remember that these pieces of the boob cake are going to rise as they bake. Set the over timer for the time it suggests on the back of the cake mix. It may take longer, so continue to see if the cake mix is done with a toothpick.
- Remove the bowl or pan from the oven and set it on a cooling rack. When it cools off, turn the bowl or pan upside down and a dome shaped cake should come out.
- Turn it onto its side and along the “flat” end of the cake, make a complete cut so that when you stand it up, the cake will sit flat on the surface on the cake board. Do the same with the second piece.
- Place the two pieces side by side. You should notice that you are now able to see how the boob cake is going to come together. You can move the two pieces around to see how you want them to be laid out onto the board and how you are going to decorate them.
- Frost both domes of the boob cake. If you want a realistic look, try to find or create a flesh colored frosting with food coloring. You may also want to use a darker icing for the center of each boob cake.
- If you want, you can add “clothing” to the boob cake by using a frosting of another color and creating a t-shirt, bra, or swim suit bikini top. Also, think about adding things like tattoos or other markings to add to the humor that goes along with a boob cake.
While it may seem overwhelming to begin, you can easily learn how to make a boob cake and become the center of attention at parties and get togethers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.