How To Make A Brandy Alexander
Knowing how to make a brandy Alexander will show off your 20th century bartending skills. This drink came out in the 20th century. It was created during a very big wedding. It is sometimes confused for a Panama.
When making a brandy Alexander, you will need the following items:
- 1 ounce of brandy
- 1 ounce of Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce of heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Cocktail glass
How to make a brandy Alexander:
- Add ice cubes into shaker glass. You can add as little or many ice cubes as wanted into the shaker glass. With this drink, you do not have to keep the ice cubes in the drink. You can strain the drink without them.
- Add the brandy, Creme Da Cacao, and heavy cream into the shaker glass. You can change up the amounts of each ingredient based on the taste you are looking for.
- Shake the drink together very well. You want to make sure that you shake this drink up thoroughly. You can also use a straw or spoon and mix it up as well. Make sure it is mixed up very well.
- Strain the drink into the cocktail glass. You will now strain the drink into the cocktail glass. You do not have to add the ice into the drink, unless it is desired. The drink will have a frothy and foamy top, so the ice will not have a purpose in this drink.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top of the drink. Now that you have your drink in your cocktail glass, you need to garnish it. You will want to take your nutmeg and sprinkle it onto the foamy top of the drink. You can add as much or little as wanted for your garnish.
- Sit back and enjoy your brandy Alexander. Now that you have finished preparing this drink, you can now sit back and enjoy this frothy, delicious drink.