If your are looking to impress someone, you should know how to make a Brave Bull. This drink is considered a shot. There are many different variations to the Brave Bull recipe.
When making a Brave Bull, you will need the following items:
- 1/2 ounce of tequila
- 1/2 ounce of Tabasco sauce
- Garnish: Lemon slice (optional)
- shot glass
How to make a Brave Bull Shot:
- Fill your shot glass with 1/2 ounce of tequila. You can add more or less tequila depending on your taste. If you prefer more alcohol, you could add more. If you prefer less, you should add less.
- Add your 1/2 ounce of Tabasco sauce into your shot glass. You will now add the Tabasco sauce into the shot glass. You want to add as much or little of it as you prefer.
- Mix the tequila and Tabasco sauce thoroughly. Make sure that you mix these two ingredients very well with a straw or spoon. You can add more of either ingredient based upon taste.
- Different variations for the Brave Bull. Not all recipes for this drink actually call for Tabasco sauce. If you prefer you can substitute that for coffee liquor. You would use the same amount of coffee liquor as you did of the Tabasco sauce. It will change the taste of your shot all together.
- Add your garnish (optional). If you are wanting to add your lemon garnish, you can at this point. If you want you can add the garnish directly to the drink or put it on the rim of the glass.
- Sit back and enjoy! Now that you have your Brave Bull shot ready, sit back and enjoy this spicy, yet awakening drink.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.