When a small business is just starting out, or for a business that only uses a small number of brochures, knowing how to make a brochure on Microsoft Word 2003 can save you money. Microsoft supplies templates that allow you to simply fill in the information you want on the brochure. The design of the brochure on Microsoft Word 2003 is already done for you.
If you want to make a brochure on Microsoft Word 2003, you will need:
- Image of logo
- Images of pictures or clip art to use on the brochure
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Printer and ink
- High-quality paper
- Create a brochure. From the “File” menu choose “New.” Then click on “Template,” click on “Publications”and then select “Brochure.”
- Save the file. Select “Save As” and save your brochure on Microsoft 2003 in the folder you want with any title you choose.
- Insert text. In order to replace the text in the brochure click on the text box and enter your information over the sample given.
- Insert images. To insert your own images, click on the sample image and then select the image from your hard drive to replace the sample.
- Organize the brochure. You can drag images to the new position. You can also click on the text, right click and select “Copy” and then move the cursor to the new location and right click and select “Paste.”
- Print a sample. Once you have the brochure designed the way you want it print a sample by choosing the “File” menu and clicking on “Print.” Print the first page and then turn the page over and print the back side. Proofread for any mistakes. Look at the color and placement of the items on the brochure. Make any final changes.
- Print the final copy. Print the brochure again by choosing “Print” from the “File” Menu. If you want to do multiple copies you can choose the number of copies and the print quality in the print box that comes up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.