Learning how to make a brochure on Microsoft Word 2007 is not as difficult as it may seem. Even if you only have a moderate knowledge of computer software programs, if you follow a few simple steps, you will have a dazzling brochure made up in no time at all. You can then print it out yourself or have it printed by a professional printing company.
- Write out the brochure’s information. Include everything you want to include on your brochure and save the image files on your computer.
- Set up your brochure. Open your Microsoft Word 2007 program. Click the “Page Layout” tab and then the “Page Setup” option. Click “Columns” and the option for “Three” columns. These three columns will be the panels of your brochure.
- Switch your document to “Landscape.” From the “Page Setup” window, click the “Margins” tab. Then, click the “Orientation” option and choose “Landscape.”
- Enter the gaps between your columns. Click the “Margins” tab. The top and bottom margin should both be .5, and the left and right should be .25.
- Highlight each column to create breaks. Click the “Breaks” option. Then, select “Column.” Continue until all the breaks you need for your brochure are complete.
- Type in your information. The information will go into the breaks you created in your columns. You can also insert your pictures by clicking the “Insert” tab and then “Picture.” If you have no pictures saved on your computer to include, you can choose “Clip Art.”
Brochures can be very effective when you run your own business or when you are promoting a nonprofit organization or cause.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.