Learning how to make a brochure on Microsoft Word 2007 is not as difficult as it may seem. Even if you only have a moderate knowledge of computer software programs, if you follow a few simple steps, you will have a dazzling brochure made up in no time at all. You can then print it out yourself or have it printed by a professional printing company.
- Write out the brochure’s information. Include everything you want to include on your brochure and save the image files on your computer.
- Set up your brochure. Open your Microsoft Word 2007 program. Click the “Page Layout” tab and then the “Page Setup” option. Click “Columns” and the option for “Three” columns. These three columns will be the panels of your brochure.
- Switch your document to “Landscape.” From the “Page Setup” window, click the “Margins” tab. Then, click the “Orientation” option and choose “Landscape.”
- Enter the gaps between your columns. Click the “Margins” tab. The top and bottom margin should both be .5, and the left and right should be .25.
- Highlight each column to create breaks. Click the “Breaks” option. Then, select “Column.” Continue until all the breaks you need for your brochure are complete.
- Type in your information. The information will go into the breaks you created in your columns. You can also insert your pictures by clicking the “Insert” tab and then “Picture.” If you have no pictures saved on your computer to include, you can choose “Clip Art.”
Brochures can be very effective when you run your own business or when you are promoting a nonprofit organization or cause.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …