The Butter Nipple cocktail is a smooth, creamy cocktail with a rich flavor. It is the perfect drink for those who prefer something sweet that doesn't have an overpowering alcohol taste, and is very easy to make. The Buttery Nipple is a hit at parties and is a great drink to start off your night on the town.
To make a Buttery Nipple cocktail, you will need the following:
- 3 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- Cocktail glass
- Milk or Creamer (optional)
- Fill the cocktail glass with ice. You can also chill the glass to ensure your drink stays as cold as possible. To do this, place the glass in the freezer for 2-3 hours. This will need to be done ahead of time. Chilling your glasses in advance also gives it a nice frosty appearance for your Buttery Nipple cocktail.
- Pour the 3 oz of Bailey's Irish Cream into the glass.
- Carefully pour the 2 oz of Butterscotch Schnapp's into the glass. The idea is to float the Schnapps on top of the Bailey's, so be sure to pour the Schnapp's slowly. This is more for aesthetics than taste, so if you are unable to do this, don't fret! Your Buttery Nipple cocktail will still taste delightful.
If the drink is a little too sweet, you may choose to add some milk or creamer. This takes away some of the sweetness of the Buttery Nipple cocktail without losing the overall flavor and texture of the drink.
If you are wanting something lighter, you can also enjoy your Buttery Nipple cocktail as a shooter. To accomplish this, follow the above directions, substituting the cocktail glass for a shot glass, and use 1 oz each of the Bailey's Irish Cream and Butterscotch Schnapp's.
Zaphod Beeblebrox, ex-President of the Galaxy, invented the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, a beverage that is the, "Alcoho ...
Marriage should be about joining two people together, celebrating their union, and dancing badly at the reception. That' ...
Thanksgiving is about more than just being thankful for food, it can also be about Thanksgiving cocktail that you'll be ...