Learn how to make a cactus cooler for your next get-together. A cactus cooler is a refreshing and fun alcoholic beverage that has a fruity taste. Be sure that anyone enjoying a cactus cooler at your get-together has a designated driver as this drink can be quite intoxicating. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual cactus cooler.
To make a cactus cooler, you will need:
- Triple Sec
- Mandarin Vodka
- Energy Drink
- Shot glass
- Pint glass
- Fill a shot glass half way with triple sec. You will need approximately three-fourths of an ounce of triple sec to fill a shot glass half way. Use your favorite brand of triple sec.
- Fill the remaining part of the shot glass with Mandarin Vodka. You will need approximately three-fourths of an ounce of Mandarin Vodka to fill the remaining part of the shot glass. There are many brands of Mandarin Vodka you can use any brand that is available.
- Pour eight ounces of your energy drink into a pint glass. You will need a pint glass such as a glass beer mug.
- Drop the shot glass into the pint glass with the energy drink. The cactus cooler is now complete and ready to be served. The shot glass will remain in the bottom of the pint glass while drinking the cactus cooler.
- A cactus cooler is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoyed responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …