Learn how to make a cactus cooler for your next get-together. A cactus cooler is a refreshing and fun alcoholic beverage that has a fruity taste. Be sure that anyone enjoying a cactus cooler at your get-together has a designated driver as this drink can be quite intoxicating. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual cactus cooler.
To make a cactus cooler, you will need:
- Triple Sec
- Mandarin Vodka
- Energy Drink
- Shot glass
- Pint glass
- Fill a shot glass half way with triple sec. You will need approximately three-fourths of an ounce of triple sec to fill a shot glass half way. Use your favorite brand of triple sec.
- Fill the remaining part of the shot glass with Mandarin Vodka. You will need approximately three-fourths of an ounce of Mandarin Vodka to fill the remaining part of the shot glass. There are many brands of Mandarin Vodka you can use any brand that is available.
- Pour eight ounces of your energy drink into a pint glass. You will need a pint glass such as a glass beer mug.
- Drop the shot glass into the pint glass with the energy drink. The cactus cooler is now complete and ready to be served. The shot glass will remain in the bottom of the pint glass while drinking the cactus cooler.
- A cactus cooler is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoyed responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.