Learn about how to make a cake shaped like a man's chest to wow your party guests! Do you know someone who has a six pack that you want to replicate? Maybe a cake shaped like a man's chest is just what your party needs. Whatever the occasion or reason, with a little planning, you can make a cake shaped like a man's chest that will be a hit.
To make a cake shaped like a man's chest, you will need:
- Cake mix
- Oblong cake pan
- Paper and pencil
- Food coloring, nuts, or other tint material
- Mix the cake mix. Begin by making the cake. This is easy enough to do by following the directions on the cake mix box. You'll need the cake mix and extra ingredients like water, oil, and eggs. Mix the cake using a mixer or beat it by hand. Pour the cake batter in the prepared oblong rectangle cake pan.
- Bake the cake. Put the cake in the oven and bake it according to the directions on the cake mix box.
- Let the cake cool. Set the chest cake out to cool then flip it over onto a large cookie sheet or other board that is larger than the cake.
- Sketch the man's chest. Use a pencil to make a rough sketch of a man's chest. If you want the chest cake to have very broad shoulders and a narrow waist, leave the top of the cake the same size but make the waist several inches smaller by narrowing the edges at the bottom equally on both sides.
- Trim the cake. To make a cake shaped like a man's chest, trim the cake to match the dimensions of the sketch.
Frost the cake. Use white frosting and tint it with food coloring or nuts or whatever other material to the color the frosting. Spread the frosting on the chest cake.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.