Learning how to make a calendar in Microsoft Excel is one way to customize a calendar to your specifications. Templates available in Microsoft Excel allow you to get started quickly with pre-made calendars that you can change. While the steps are likely to be different for other versions of Microsoft Excel, these directions should apply to most versions, especially 2007 and later. Using Microsoft Excel is a good way to make custom calendars on your computer to print out. Follow these steps to make a calendar in Microsoft Excel.
- Open Microsoft Excel. Click the office button at the top left.
- Select New option. On the left side of the window there will be a list of templates and document types.
- Under Microsoft Online, find Calendar in the list. Choose the calendar type that you want to make.
- Look through the different template options. Click the one that you want to use.
- Click the download button on the bottom right of the window. The template will be downloaded and then displayed in Excel.
- Make any modifications to the calendar that you want. You can print or save the calendar when you are finished by clicking the Office button on the top left again.
Tip: If you are looking for a good way to keep track of your calendar on the computer, consider using Microsoft Outlook. This is another program that is a part of Microsoft Office, and will allow you to better keep track of your calendar and other personal information such as tasks and contacts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.