If you need to know how to make a Cancer fall in love with you, look no further. Cancerian women—born June 22 to July 22—are sentimentalists who tend to dwell in the past. Famous Cancerian women include Anna Paquin, Liv Tyler, Pamela Anderson and Jessica Simpson. Women with the Cancer sign also hold a very special connection to their family and home. This probably has to do with the fact that the sign’s symbol is the crab, some of which literally carry their homes along with them. If you want to make a Cancer fall in love with you, you’ll have to appeal to her love of home, and follow a few of these tips:
- Stay close. To make a Cancer fall in love with you, she needs to always feel connected to her significant other. Cancerian women love acts of affection like holding hands, cuddling and, of course, kissing. Don’t worry, though, they dislike public displays of affection, so you won’t have to always be acting like two lovesick puppies every time you go out to the store.
- Give her gifts from the heart. As a sentimentalist, she’ll start to fall in love with you if you remember important dates or anniversaries. She’ll also cherish a framed picture of the two of you or appreciate a heartfelt message telling her that you're thinking of her. That’s not to say she won’t appreciate the actual gifts you buy her, but a Cancerian woman treasures the memories you’ve shared together more.
- Meet her family. If you want to make a Cancer fall in love with you, you’ll need to wow her close family. Home life is a vital component of the Cancerian woman’s life, so try to be understanding if she often desires to visit parents and siblings back in her hometown (which is usually not too far away from where she is now). If you absolutely cannot stomach her family once you meet them, you might want to rethink the relationship.
- Don’t overwhelm her. Cancerian women can sometimes be quite shy. They tend to enjoy quiet nights making dinner and watching DVDs more than loud nights on the town. So if you’re still in the early stages of dating, don’t try to taker her out to a local club to meet a bunch of your friends. A Cancerian woman is quick to grow attached to her lover, but not so inclined to suddenly strike up great relationships with all your friends. Let her ease into crowds and she’ll love you for it.
- Share a movie or book with her. Cancerian women love fiction; their imaginative personalities make them huge fans of literature and films. They especially love movies set in another time period, since they’re often pondering the past and usually have an interest in history. Swap books with your Cancerian woman and ask her to bring over her favorite films. She’ll appreciate the effort you’re taking to enjoy her types of activities, and she’ll start to fall in love with you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.