How To Make A Carbomb Cocktail
When it comes to celebrating at the bar, many people want to know how to make a Carbomb cocktail. After all, a great Carbomb mixes the rich flavor of beer with the potent taste of whisky. Learn how to make a Carbomb cocktail so you can raise a glass at the bar next time you are in a celebratory mood.
Things you'll need:
- Pint glass
- Shot glass
Fill the glass with Guinness so that it is almost full. Leave a little room at the top of the glass so when you add the shot glass, the drink won't spill over.
- Pour a shot of whisky into a shot glass. The drink should be served your guests with the shot of whisky in front of the Guinness.
- Drop the entire shot glass into the Guinness. The weight of the glass will make it sink right to the bottom.
- Consume the entire beverage. It’s customary to drink the Carbomb in one long drink without putting the beer down.
- This drink is also sometimes referred to as the Irish Carbomb because it is made and enjoyed in abundance on St. Patrick’s Day when so many people stop to sip a Guinness or two.
- Some people like to add a dash of Irish cream on top of the Guinness before dropping the shot inside.
If you’re not a whisky or Guinness drinker, you can substitute your favorite beer and hard alcohol. Many people enjoy this drink with a Mexican beer and tequila or a Japanese beer and sake. Be creative and make a Carbomb of your own.