If you are seeking the perfect dessert martini, you need to know how to make a Caruso Blanco. This drink is perfect when you are craving a minty martini. You can enjoy this drink on any occasion. When making this recipe, you will yield 1 Caruso Blanco.
When making a Caruso Blanco, you will need the following items:
- 1 1/2 ounces of Gin
- 1 ounce of Dry Vermouth
- 1 ounce of White Creme De Menthe
- Ice cubes
- Shaker Glass
- Cocktail Glass
How to make a Caruso Blanco:
- Fill your shaker glass with ice cubes. You can add as much or little ice as you prefer. The recipe calls for filling the glass half full of ice.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of Gin. If you prefer more Gin, you can add different variations based on the taste that you prefer.
- Add 1 ounce of Dry Vermouth. Once again, you can add different variations if you prefer.
- Add 1 ounce of white Creme De Menthe. If you are looking to change the recipe up a little, you can add green Creme De Menthe. This will give the drink a more St. Patrick's Day green look. It can be very festival and delicious.
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly. You can use a spoon or straw to make sure you have the mixture completely mixed.
- Strain the ingredients into the cocktail glass. You can keep all of the ice in the shaker glass, or use as much or little as you prefer in your cocktail glass.
- Add accessories. You can add a straw or umbrella just to give out the elegant look.
- Sit back and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …