Create your own personal casino by learning how to make a casino money wheel. This money wheel will make your home the place to be for a fun-filled evening for all of your friends. Making the perfect casino money wheel requires birch plywood as the main material. However, if you are making your casino money wheel on a budget, birch plywood may not be the best choice for you. Finding the proper materials and designing your wheel within your budget takes less than a day.
To make a casino money wheel:
- Different colors of Velcro
- Wood glue
- Hard plastic
- Golf Tees
- Plank Wood
- The first step in creating the perfect casino wheel is to build the wheel. To do this, take the plywood and saw out a circle. The circle measurements are to your specifications.
- Cut the Velcro into perfect triangles. To cut the perfect triangle, take all the colors of Velcro you wish to use in your project and stack them together. Lay the Velcro stack on top of the plywood circle. Cut the Velcro to fit the plywood circle using the plywood as a guide. Draw six straight lines from one side of the Velcro circle to the opposite side. Cut each of these Velcro Triangles out and set them to the side.
- Glue the triangles on the plywood. Carefully, glue each alternating color on the circle with the wood glue, making certain no spaces are visible.
- Create the base stand. Build a stand to whatever height specification you wish by taking two blocks of wood and hammering them together with long nails. Create a T-level base by sawing a block of wood into two smaller pieces small enough, but large enough to hold the stand and wheel up securely. Saw both of the pieces in half. Hammer each piece onto each side of the stand bottom forming a “T” as the finished product. When complete, the stand should stand securely on its own.
- Hammer an overhang on the top of the stand. Measure the overhang according to wheel placement. Create the overhang using a smaller piece of wood hammered to the top of the stand. At the end of the overhang, hammer a small piece of hard plastic on either side of the overhang. This will create the clicking sound and slows the wheel when it spins.
- Hammer the golf tees into the plywood circle. For each color of felt fabric, hammer a golf tee in the center of each edge of each.
- Saw a small hole in the center of the wheel. This size of the hole determines how fast the wheel spends. The smaller the hole, the slower the wheel will turn.
- Create a small cylinder out of any remaining plank wood. Measure the whole diameter and determine how large the cylinder should be. This should allow just enough space for the wheel to spin properly. Hammer this cylinder protruding from the stand allowing enough room under the overhang ensuring the plastic barely touches each golf tee.
- Hang the wheel on the cylinder. Place the wheel on the protruding cylinder and ensure that it spins properly.
- Decorate the stand and wheel. You may now fully decorate the homemade casino wheel to your specifications.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.