Learning how to make a chai tea latte can save you time and money. Chai tea itself is packed with tons of antioxidants which are good for the body. Turning your chai tea into a latte may make it more enjoyable to drink. Chai tea lattes are very popular drinks at many coffee houses and can be pretty expensive. This sweet, soothing drink is a great mood booster and the flavors are rich and bold. Chai tea lattes tastes great when adding warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. This article will take you step-by-step how to easily create you own chai tea lattes at home.
To make a chai tea latte, you will need:
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 cardamom pods
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 2/3 cup milk
- 7 teaspoons sugar
- 8 chai tea leaves
- 1-3 cubes of ice
- medium-size saucepan
- serving cup
- Whipped cream, cinnamon, (optional garnish)
- Add cinnamon stick and water to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce the heat to low.
- Add in cardamom and ginger. Simmer for ten minutes.
- Place the chai tea leaves into the pot.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Allow the mixture to steep for three minutes.
- Strain the mixture and discard scraps.
- Pour the mixture into a blender.
- Add the milk, ice and sugar into the blender.
- Blend until ice is finely crushed and the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the chai tea latte into a serving cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon if desired.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.