How To Make A Champanska
Nothing kicks off the good times at a celebration better than a stiff drink, and knowing how to make a Champanska is the key to getting started. A Champansks mixes champagne, vodka, and lime to make a cool, sophisticated drink anyone with taste will enjoy. Knowing how to make your cocktails at home can be key to impressing that special someone or just having fun with your friends.
- Cooler or fridge
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz lime cordial
- Serving glass
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- Mixing glass
Knife or peeler
- In order to start making a Champanska, place the Champagne in a cooler or fridge. The Champagne should be chilled by the time you are ready to make the cocktail.
- Pour the vodka and the lime cordial into the mixing glass Use a spoon or stick to gently stir the contents together. A part of knowing how to make a Champanska is taking the time to make sure all the ingredients are mixed properly. This prevents your friends from getting a gulp of pure vodka, which can be quite unsettling if you're expecting a more diluted cocktail.
- Pour the vodka and lime cordial mixture into a glass. Use a fluted champagne glass for maximum effect. A Champanska is a fancier drink, and a part of knowing how to make this drink is the appearance of luxury.
- Pour the champagne over the vodka and lime cordial mixture. Pour to the top of the glass being careful to not pour too fast, as the foam may spill over.
- Using a peeler, cut a strip of lime to use as a garnish for your drink. You can also slice a wedge of lime with a knife and place the wedge on the edge of your glass. Make a small incision with your knife in the middle of the lemon extending up towards the peel. Place the top of the glass edge into the incision to allow the lemon wedge to sit on top of the glass. The garnish is not necessary but adding this extra flair shows that you really know how to make a Champanska properly.