Learning how to make a Chateau Cocktail is quite simple. A Chateau Cocktail is slightly sweet and slightly bitter all at the same time. A high-quality vodka makes a big difference in the flavor of this drink. People who love drinking vodka tend to enjoy this cocktail immensely.
To make a Chateau Cocktail, you will need:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/4 oz. spiced rum
- 1/4 oz. orange curacao
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- dash grenadine syrup
- crushed ice
- cocktail shaker
- cocktail glass
Steps to make a Chateau Cocktail:
- Place ice in shaker. Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Fill it only about halfway full in order to make a great Chateau Cocktail.
- Add the ingredients. Place the vodka, spiced rum, orange curacao, and lemon juice in the shaker. Do not add the grenadine right now. Be sure to measure each ingredient accurately to achieve a perfect cocktail taste. Slight adjustments to ingredient measurements will change the flavor of the drink.
- Place lid on the cocktail shaker. Shake it thoroughly for fifteen seconds. Shaking the drink a little too much is preferred over under shaking. When making a Chateau Cocktail, it's important the contents are mixed thoroughly.
- Strain liquid. Strain the contents from the cocktail shaker into a chilled cocktail glass. A chilled glass is preferred, because the Chateau Cocktail tastes the best ice cold.
- Finally, add grenadine. Add a dash of grenadine syrup at the very end to give extra flavor to the drink and for a nice look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.