How To Make A Checker Cocktail
Here's how to make a checker cocktail. The Checker Cocktail contains a mixture of several types of alcohol including vodka and gin. A Checker Cocktail is a refreshing drink and lovers of vodka enjoy the taste of this drink. Different types of vodka or gin can be used to achieve different flavors for this drink.
To make a Checker Cocktail, you will need:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. blue Curacao
- dash dry vermouth
- dash french vermouth
- crushed ice
- lemon peel for garnish
- cocktail shaker
- cocktail glass
Steps used to make a Checker Cocktail:
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker. The first step in making a Checker Cocktail is to fill the shaker with crushed ice halfway.
- Add the ingredients. To the shaker, add the vodka, gin, blue Curacao, dry vermouth, and the French vermouth. Vermouth is a type of white wine added to many different drinks. Be precise in your addition and measurement of ingredients.
- Place the lid on the shaker. Shake lightly while counting to fifteen seconds. The gin will not get bruised from over shaking. This drink tastes best when it is thoroughly mixed.
- Strain liquids. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass. A chilled glass works best because this cocktail tastes best when ice cold.
- Garnish the cocktail. The last step in making a Checker Cocktail is to garnish the glass with a lemon peel . Drink while cold and enjoy a Checker Cocktail.