If you have lost the instructions and you need to know how to make a Chef Boyardee pizza kit you can use these basic instructions. The fact is, to make a Chef Boyardee pizza kit the instructions are basically the same no matter the type. Once you know how to make a Chef Boyardee pizza kit and you know what you need to do so, you can make your own pizza at home anytime you like.
To make a Chef Boyardee pizza kit you need:
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Vegetable oil
- Plastic wrap
- No-stick cooking spray
- Pizza pan or baking sheet
- Gather supplies and ingredients and preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Measure 2/3 cup of warm water and pour it into a mixing bowl. Add the package of pizza crust mix from you Chef Boyardee pizza kit. Use a fork to blend the water and crust mix together until the ingredients have formed a ball of dough.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of vegetable oil over top your ball of pizza dough. Roll the dough around so the surface of the entire ball is coated in vegetable oil.
- Wrap your ball of dough loosely in plastic wrap. Let the ball sit for five to twenty minutes. The longer you allow the dough to sit the easier your crust will be to work with.
- Spray a twelve inch pizza pan or cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Place the dough in the center of the pan and spread it out to the edges of the pan with your hands. Pinch the edges of the pizza dough to make a crust.
- Spoon the sauce onto the center of the pizza crust. Spread the sauce over the entire pizza crust, stopping a half inch from the edge all the way around.
- Sprinkle cheese over the sauced area of the pizza crust. Add desired toppings over top the cheese.
- Place your pizza pan on the center oven rack. Bake pizza for sixteen to twenty minutes, or until your crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven, and let stand five minutes before cutting and serving.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...