The following recipe is great to use if you want to learn how to make chicken Parmesan. It's the quintessential of Italian recipes. You will find that it's quick, easy to make and will serve six people. It's a delicious recipe that your family or dinner guests will love. This recipe is likely to become a family favorite, so make sure to read it carefully in order to learn how to make chicken Parmesan.
To make chicken Parmesan, you will need:
- Six boneless chicken breasts
- Two eggs
- Half a cup of flour
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- One cup of breadcrumbs
- One cup of tomato sauce
- One and a half cups of Parmesan cheese
- Half a cup of mozzarella cheese
- Baking pan
- Wax paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Set up three different bowls. The first step of learning how to make chicken Parmesan is to prepare the food. Use the first bowl to add the flour. Place the eggs in the second bowl and lightly beat them. Then, add the bread crumbs, parsley and basil to the third bowl.
- Tenderize the chicken. In order to follow this part of learning how to make chicken Parmesan, you will need to place the chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper. Then, you will lightly pound them by using a mallet. Do this until they reach an even thickness.
- Cook the olive oil in a skillet. Place it over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, cook each side of the chicken in it for three to four minutes. Make sure to cover the chicken breasts with flour, dip them into the egg mix, as well as the bread crumbs before cooking them in the skillet of oil.
- Line a baking pan with tomato sauce. During this important part of learning how to make chicken Parmesan, you will line the pan with tomato sauce and then place the chicken breasts in the pan. Once the chicken is placed in the pan, use any remaining tomato sauce to cover it. Along with that, sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over top of it.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil. Once it's covered, you can cook it in the oven. You will need to set the oven to 450 degrees during this final step of making chicken Parmesan. Allow it to cook for approximately fifteen minutes. Then, let it set for five to ten minutes before you serve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.