How To Make Chicken Quesadillas
You'll be the most popular party host in town if you know how to make chicken quesadillas. Let everyone know you're cooking your specialty and ask them to supply the drinks.
Ingredients to make chicken quesadillas:
- Cooking spray
- 2 packages of flour tortillas
- 1 can of cheese soup
- 1 jar or bottle of garden salsa
- 1 pound of cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of sliced jalapeno peppers
How to make chicken quesadillas:
- Get the oven ready for the chicken quesadillas. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare tortillas. Spray cookie sheets or shallow baking pans with cooking spray. Place half the tortillas in a single layer on cookie sheets or shallow baking pans.
- Mix and add chicken quesadilla filling. In a mixing bowl, add the cheese soup, half the garden salsa and the shredded chicken breast. Spoon the mixture over the tortillas. Place the other half of the tortillas on top of the filling. You have just made the chicken quesadillas, and now all you have to do is stick them in the oven.
- Cook the chicken quesadillas. Bake in the 350 degree oven for approximately five to seven minutes. Remove from the oven. Now you know how to make chicken quesadillas.
- Plate and garnish the chicken quesadillas. Place each of the chicken quesadillas on a plate, slice them into pie-shaped wedges and garnish with the shredded lettuce and shredded cheese. Plop a dollop of sour cream in the center and sprinkle the sliced jalapeno peppers around the quesadillas.
After you serve this recipe to your friends, they'll all want to know how to make chicken quesadillas. It's up to you whether or not to share your secrets.