How To Make Chicken In Slow Cooker
If you want a delectable meal that the entire family can enjoy, you need to learn how to make chicken in slow cooker. This recipe for chicken in a slow cooker requires very few ingredients and can basically be set to start cooking in the morning and be ready by dinner. If you need to feed a lot of people and don't have the time to spend slaving over a hot stove, be sure to learn this recipe to make chicken in slow cooker.
To learn how to make chicken in slow cooker, you'll need:
- 1 (2 oz.) package of dried beef
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb. of bacon
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- Cooking oil
- Prepare your slow cooker. Take the cooking oil and grease the inside of the slow cooker. Take the dried beef and line the bottom of the cooker with it.
- Prepare your chicken. Take each breast half and wrap with a few pieces of bacon; how many is really up to you. When you've covered all of the chicken, put it in the cooker on top of the beef.
- Make the sauce. In another bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and flour. Mix together until it's smooth. Pour this mixture over the chicken inside of the slow cooker.
- Cook the chicken. If you're able to, set your slow cooker to Medium and allow the mixture to cook for 4 to 6 hours. If your cooker doesn't have a medium setting, cook it on high for the two to three hours and then let it sit on low for another two to three hours.
When you're pressed for time, you need to learn how to make chicken in slow cooker. This is a great homemade meal that will definitely impress whoever's eating it and have him/her begging for seconds or even thirds. If you don't have a lot of time to prepare your ingredients and you want something that you can just set and forget, you need to know how to make chicken in slow cooker.