How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Finding out how to make chocolate chip cookies is very easy to do, and it can be a lot of fun too! If you and your family love homemade chocolate chip cookies, you came to the right place, for the right recipe. You will love these cookies, and you will love making them, because there delicious, quick and painless!
To make chocolate chip cookies, you will need:
- 2 ½ cups of your favorite chocolate chips
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup of butter
- ¾ cups of sugar
- ¾ cups of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, you are going to want to add your entire ingredients, mixing them in one at a time. Start with mixing your flour, baking soda, and salt together; soften your butter and when it’s well blended you will then mix in your sugars, vanilla extract, your eggs and your chocolate chips. Be careful not to taste this blend because beings that there are raw eggs, you can get sick.
- Preheat your oven to 375, and allow at least five minutes for warm up. In this time, you will want to grease your pan, and use a teaspoon to put the dough on the pan. Make sure there is a small amount of space between your cookies, because they will grow as they bake, and you do not want them to all be stuck together.
- Once your oven is preheated put your cookies in and let bake for ten to fifteen minutes depending on your oven. Every oven is different, so your cookies may be done quicker, or take a little longer, but make sure that your cookies are the way you like them. If you like your cookies a little soft then take them out early, if you like them crunchy you may want to wait until the edge of your cookies are a little darker, which could take a few minutes longer.
- When your cookies are finished, baking be careful, because they will be HOT! If you have an oven mitten or towel make sure, you use it to take the hot pan out, and let your cookies cool for at least three minutes before trying to mess with them. When your cookies are cooled, enough you should definitely try one!
Baking cookies does not have to be a hard thing to do, but it can be fun, especially if you have little ones that want to help. Prep and baking doesn’t take any time at all, and your end result is delicious chocolate chip cookies that you can enjoy with your whole family, and if your feeling generous, maybe some friends too. Enjoy!