How To Make Chocolate Milk
Learn about how to make chocolate milk so you can enjoy this delicious beverage and save money. Chocolate milk is a good for you and tasty drink. Chocolate milk is easy to make and such a delicious treat that with just a few nonperishable ingredients from the cupboard, you can make it any time. This recipe makes enough chocolate milk for one person, but it's easy to double the recipe to make enough to share.
To make chocolate milk, you will need:
- 8 ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Put the powdered cocoa and sugar in a saucepan. Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of the milk into the pan and stir until the sugar, cocoa, and milk create a lumpy creation. Cocoa by itself is very bitter. Adding the sugar will take away the bitterness and add a sweetness that makes the chocolate milk as tasty as anything you'll buy pre-made.
- Turn on the heat on the stove to a low setting. Put the pan on the stove over the heat.
- Stir the chocolate milk mixture constantly. To make chocolate milk, the mixture of cocoa, sugar, and milk in the pan needs to become smooth, with all of the lumps gone. This step is important and will give you a creamy glass of milk. If needed, add a few more drops of milk.
- Make the chocolate milk. When the cocoa, sugar, and milk is free of lumps, pour this mixture into a glass. Add the remainder of the milk, and stir the chocolate milk thoroughly to incorporate the chocolate into the milk.