If you are looking to make a delicious non alcoholic drink, or "mocktail," you need to know how to make a Cinderella. You'll enjoy making this drink tropical and very elegant looking, and love drinking it even more.
To make a Cinderella you will need:
- two ounces of Orange Juice
- two ounces of Pineapple Juice
- one ounce of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 ounce sugar syrup (Add 2 parts sugar and 1 part water. Boil the solution. Cool, then bottle.)
- one ounce of Soda Water
- ice cubes
- slice of pineapple
- slice of orange
- cocktail glass
- cocktail umbrella
- Combine orange, pineapple and lemon juice into shaker glass. You can mix up the variations of the juices to fit your taste, but mix these juices together thoroughly.
- Add sugar syrup and soda water to your juice mixture. Again, you will want to make sure you mix this up very well. You can shake it up or use a straw or spoon to mix thoroughly.
- Add ice cubes to your shaker glass. You do not have to use all the ice cubes in the shaker glass in your final production. This is just to cool down the drink for a refreshing, cold Cinderella.
- Strain your drink into the cocktail glass. You will now want to strain all of the juice into the cocktail glass. Make sure that you use as much or little ice as wanted in your cocktail glass.
- Add your pieces of orange and pineapple to the drink. You can add these pieces of fruit directly to the drink if desired. You could also put the orange slice on the rim of the glass if wanted. Adding the fruit directly to the drink will brighten the taste of the drink.
- Add your umbrella to your drink. You will now want to add your umbrella to the drink. This makes this non-alcoholic drink look fancy and elegant. It will give it a colorful presentation. You can change the umbrella for a straw if desired.
- Sit back and enjoy your delicious Cinderella drink. After all the preparation, you can now sit back and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?