You can learn how to make a Colorado Bulldog drink by following a few simple steps. The Colorado Bulldog is the cousin to the White Russian, another popular drink made with the key ingredient, Kahlua, a coffee flavored liqueur.
When making a Colorado Bulldog drink, you will need:
- Highball glass
- 1 shot vodka–use a high-quality vodka for the best taste.
- 1 shot Kahlua coffee liqueur
How to make a Colorado Bulldog drink:
Pour milk into a highball glass until 3/4 full.
- Place four ice cubes in the shaker. Adding ice cubes is not necessary, but does chill the liquor to make a uniformly chilled drink.
- Add 1 shot of vodka to the shaker. Use any shot glass for measuring.
- Add 1 shot of Kahlua to the shaker. Use the same shot glass used for the vodka for measuring.
- Shake the shaker back and forth to mix the shots well. You should only need to shake the shaker about five times to mix the ingredients sufficiently.
Pour the mixture from the shaker into the glass of milk.
Pour a touch of cola into the drink.
- Mix the ingredients together, if desired. Mixing is unnecessary, but may make a slight difference in taste.
Make some slight modifications to the Colorado Bulldog drink to find the right combination for your taste. For a sweeter drink, use butterscotch schnapps instead of vodka. Substitute the milk for half and half, cream or even sweetened condensed milk. Try using Bailey's Irish Creme in place of the milk. Use skimmed milk to save on fat and calories.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …