If you want to skip dessert and have a drink instead, you might want to know how to make a Creme Brulee Martini. These martinis taste amazing and are the perfect end to a delicious dinner. Making the Creme Brulee Martini is easy and doesn't require a lot of drink mixing skills. For the best results, buy a large bottle of vanilla vodka and have it chilled before hand. You will want to have plenty in the kitchen because your guests are going to demand that you make another batch immediately!
To make a Creme Brulee Martini, you will need these ingredients:
- 1 oz vanilla vodka, chilled
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 3 oz half and half
- Cocoa powder
Creme Brulee Martini Preparation:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients except for the cocoa powder.
- Shake vigorously until the ingredients are well blended.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add a light sprinkle of the cocoa powder to the top of the drink.
- The key to the Creme Brulee Martini is the chilled vanilla vodka. If you are unsure which brand to buy, stick with the brand of vodka that you like the best. They will probably have their own vanilla version. Keep the vodka chilled by putting the bottle in the freezer until you are ready to mix the drinks. Once you are done mixing, place the vodka back into the freezer until you are ready to mix the next round.
- This drink works well with any basic dinner. You can serve it as a dessert or you can serve it before the dinner on its own. The Creme Brulee Martini is also a good drink to serve at any cocktail party. Ladies will love it because its sweet and you will love it because it packs a punch!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!