How To Make A Dancing Belly
Learning how to make a dancing belly cocktail isn’t actually that hard, and it’s a delicious final product. If you like to mix and match your drinks, this is one you should give a try at least one time.
To make a dancing belly you will need:
- Crushed Ice
- Ketel One Citron Vodka
- Malibu Rum
- White Grape Juice
- Fresh Lemon and Lime
- Fruit garnishes
- Ice. Fill your shaker half way with crushed ice, and then add your alcohol. Start out with two oz. of Ketel One citron vodka, and 1/2 oz of Malibu rum.
- Fresh juice. Now you’re ready to add your fruit juices. Add 2.5 oz. of white grape juice to the mixer. Then, cut your lemons and limes and use a wedge or two of each to squeeze fresh juice right directly into the shaker with th rest of your dancing belly ingredients.
- Shake it up. Use your shaker to mix everything for at least 30 seconds, or until everything is very well mixed.
- Garnish. With your extra lemon and lime wedges, you can dress up your chilled glass. This will make your guests feel as if they are heaving a tropical treat.
- Pour your dancing belly in a chilled glass. Drink and enjoy!
Now that you know the secret behind the dancing belly cocktail, you can enjoy them more often! This drink can be very delicious and fun at the same time. If the drink is too strong, try adding ice to it. This will add some water to your drink as the ice cubes melt. As always, please drink your dancing belly responsibly.