Learning how to make a Deuce Cocktail is very simple. This drink was created in Los Angeles in 2002 and is extremely high in alcohol content. It is a smooth, somewhat sweet cocktail that goes down quite easily. It contains six different ingredients, many of which are high in alcohol content. The lemon vodka in this drink makes it smoother than regular vodka would. Serving this drink to your guests will impress them, but make sure that they do not drink too many. With this drink being as smooth as it is, they'll keep asking for more.
To make a deuce cocktail, you will need:
- 1 oz. lemon vodka
- 1 oz. gin
- 1/4 oz. pear nectar
- 1/4 oz. Lychee syrup
- 1/4 oz. grenadine syrup
- 1/4 oz. absinthe
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- cocktail shaker
- cocktail glass
Steps to make a Deuce Cocktail:
- Take a cocktail shaker and place crushed ice in it. Fill the shaker about half-way full of crushed ice.
- Add the six ingredients to shaker. The ingredients are lemon vodka, gin, pear nectar, Lychee syrup, grenadine syrup, and absinthe. To ensure proper flavor, be precise when measuring these ingredients.
- Cover the shaker. Shake the mixture for about fifteen seconds or until the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Shaking a little longer is better than not shaking it long enough.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Pour the liquid drink into a chilled cocktail glass, ensuring the ice remains in shaker.
- Garnish the drink. Place a lemon wedge on the side of the glass for a garnish and drink while cold. This drink tastes best when ice cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.